Saturday, May 18, 2013

New York Intensive Shoemaking Course - Final Day

Ok, people, another carreducker intensive shoemaking class comes to and end. Our New York trips are always fun and I know that Deborah would join me in saying a massive well done to all our students. Thy have been a lovely group and a lot of fun. The standard of work has also been excellent. I really think that the quality gets better every year and I think it is something to do with the surge in interest in our venerable craft.

So, with that in mind, here are the happy crew with their equally happy teacher. Congratulations guys!

The Shoes - Gorgeous Huh?
Add caption
Finishing In Progress
Burnishing The Sole
Inking The Soles, Heels And Edges
Sanding The Top Piece
Shining The Sole
And that, dear readers, is a wrap. Until next year of course. And until next week, happy shoemaking! PS Apologies for the images which were uploaded from my ipad and don't seem to be entirely compatible with Blogger on a computer. I am a shoemaker, not an IT person!