Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Walk 10 miles in our shoes...

Blog fans it is time to dig deep and to do a little giving. I am taking a 10-mile stroll along the River Thames riverside on Saturday night all in the name of charity - a very important charity that helps children with disabilities in Russia.

Anyway, to make things more interesting I will be doing the walk in a pair of our carreducker shoes (whilst my fellow walkers will no doubt be in trainers with gel pads, cushioning, wadding etc.)

My money's on the leather shoes - is yours? If you would like to find out the results of our footwear experiment and to show some soul whilst I am wearing through my sole, please sponsor me. http://www.justgiving.com/Deborah-Carre

I promise to post pictures from the finale at Tower Bridge.
Taxi home anyone?